Viking Sea Cruise Review

Viking+pampered =amazing trip

Viking Sea Cruise Review by jcs8761

• Sail Date: Jul 2017
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea

The best of the best in service, food, entertainment and ship. Small ship but huge spaces, staff went out their way to make our wishes their commands:-) Everything went smoothly and moving people around the ship with almost to mush to do during the tie on board after the wonderful free excursions. Never alone with out a staff or crew member asking if you need anything, direction, food or listen to your needs. I saw team work among the staff to help make things happen faster regarding customer requests and done in a very automatic mode of operation. The very old "mature" customers, and boing low vision impaired myself has NO issues getting around the ship or going to towns after excursions. The lectures were excellent, music varied and delightful and even the special shows produces in the lounges were excellent. The spa was amazing, including the snow room and common areas to talk among the guest. My only complaint was I gained 12 Lbs. in 22 days and now I have work off before my next Veiling cruise in November 2017. I supposed I could have used the on board wonderful gym but it was a vacation of a life time and why spoil it with a gym when I can go to a lecture or read book in a quiet, scenic location around me?

jcs8761's Full Rating Summary

Cabin delux veranda 3030

We made a mess and the staff woeked their magic to made perfect again every day. If I had any issues it was with the huge nioght light being t to bright but i a great location. I suspect this might a regulation issuie? Service with smile, towel plentiful and we felt totlauy spoiled!

jcs8761