3. Crown Princess
Embarkation good as was disembarkation.Staff as always excellent.Food mostly was good inM.D.R. Buffet lunch was ok. I wanted salads most days and ended up with ham most times as lack of quiche,tuna cold chicken etc etc.Cabin was ok outside o/b view.Sailed on Crown few times before so knew my way round. Entertainment--Terry Butcher was good. Jonathon from G4. Was good. Saw both his shows.Robbie Williams lookalike was good bu t only 1 show.Its hard to be positive as tastes vary but really was not impressed.Seen comics before(prob too many cruises) It was the usual rush to the shows and I always feel that the entertainment is centred more around the early sitters as quizzes,game shows usually started at 8 30sh. We did independant tour in St Petersburg and that was excellent.Took princess tour in Poland which was just ok.Went to Gdansk and then onto Soport (not sure of spelling) which was lovely but only had 30 mins so couldn't have a nice stroll on beach. I found that the ship was cold.Have previously spent many a good night in Skywalkers but this time it was just so cold.People were actually hugging the little lamps on the tables,This was a shame as I love dancing but it was so uncomfortable unless you put on a jumper! Would I use princess again. Probably as we are now elite and I enjoy the free internet but am looking more at P O and Celebrity. On the whole it was a good cruise,met some lovely people and the itinerary was what we wanted

Cold Crown

Crown Princess Cruise Review by SusaneB

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

SusaneB’s Full Rating Summary