3. Azamara Quest
We chose this cruise based on the ship being docked in Venice for 3 days and thought what a fabulous way to explore this city having a wonderful hotel to return to! Being a small ship embarkation went well and we were on the ship by noon. The ship was beautiful and the crew so welcoming. We were in the Worlds Owners Suite and the cabin was spectacular, and the veranda even better! Our cabin steward Remy and butler Raphael were so great. Alway smiling and willing to help if we needed. Even though with the suite you could have access to the speciality restaurants at no added cost we only did each one time. The food there was amazing and the service was second to none. The main dining room was good also. We liked that we could show up whenever we wanted however missed the relationship you build with your waiter on the cruises that you have a designated time and table. We found the menu to be good with lots of options. The only complaint I would have for food was on the bbq . The servers were hustling but they seemed understaffed when the buffet was closed and people were returning to ship. Service was slow and people were getting annoyed. We didn't go to any of the entertainment as they were not up our alley and that made for a quiet evening. Luckily we had that amazing veranda to sit on and enjoy the night. The cabin being at the back of the ship definitely had some shake and noise. It actually woke my husband up several times at night. Service on board was great, from the security people when you got on and off the ship to the waiters you could not find fault. The captain was very accessible and the hotel manager was also. We watched the fireworks in Venice from the bridge which was a great spot. I travelled with my husband ( we are in our early 50's) my adult daughter and father and everyone enjoyed. Being a small ship getting on and off at ports was slick even when tendered. We did the disembarkation carrying our own bags and it was quick and easy. I don't know how I will cruise again without booking the amazing cabin we had this time as having that extra space was terrific. Great Job Azamara!

Great itinerary on a smaller ship

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by pigfarmer

The captain was very accessible and the hotel manager was also.

We watched the fireworks in Venice from the bridge which was a great spot.

Being a small ship getting on and off at ports was slick even when tendered.

We did the disembarkation carrying our own bags and it was quick and easy.

Great Job Azamara!
BBMacLaird, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises has responded
Thank you for the lovely cruise review. We hope you'll choose Azamara Club Cruises again soon!
pigfarmer’s Full Rating Summary