3. Norwegian Dawn
Booked this cruise last minute, traveling solo ~ Great price, great cabin! I've been in every category up to The Owner's Suite and Penthouse on previous cruises and this inside guarantee worked just fine for me especially since you can no longer smoke on your balcony. Embarkation was a breeze. I was in my cabin at 11:30. Deck 8 was ideal. Plenty of room and storage in my cabin, close to an elevator and just above the Casino and dining and below the pool and buffet. BeeVee in The Venetian always knew my name and greeted me with a smile and desire to please making me feel as though I truly mattered. Rubellen was just as friendly and while making me towel flowers at lunch said "These are not pretty but they come from my heart." Oh!! Of course they were beautiful and I will remember that moment! I also enjoyed eating at Moderno, Cagney's Orchid, The Buffet and Topsiders. Dante kept my cabin sparkling clean and well stocked. A fun week that went by way too fast! Loved ~ The friendly helpful staff, my cabin, storage, towel animals, creative meal and dessert presentation, Casino, dancing to Big Band Music and Karaoke in The Bliss Lounge, Music in the Atrium and dancing at the pool, the line Dances and Mr. Sexy Legs Contest! St. George's little shops and $4.50 shuttle one way to Tobacco Bay. The Bermuda Triangle night time excursion with Tiana and Kevin was fantastic. I enjoyed watching the sunset and seeing the fish, coral and sunken ship. Learned that Bermuda is closer to Canada than the Caribbean but warmed by the gulf stream. Snorkel park was a short walk from the ship and $5 to enter. The water was great although a bit rocky in spots and there is live music, food and drinks available. Didn't Like ~ Hard to get a chair by the pool. Pool was very small for the amount of people and children on board. The shortened hours in The Venetian and day 5 it wasn't open at all for lunch. I Missed ~ The Chocoholic Buffet, Mints on my pillow at night and the poolside barbecue. Little touches that make cruising extra special for me.

Fun? Hell Ya!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by mistyw

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda

mistyw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

• Bermuda Triangle Cruise
    I enjoyed every minute! It was a 2 hour excursion during which Tiana and Kevin educated us about the Bermuda Triangle, fish and coral and sunken ships in the area. I loved everything about it from watching the sunset to the fish and coral and sunken ship as well as the view of the Dawn at night as we returned!
    View All 38 Bermuda Triangle Cruise Reviews