3. Independence of the Seas
We booked prior to the brexit vote,and got an interior cabin on deck 6,for £2600,which included the now defuned SELECT DRINKS PACKAGE...ie POP,WINE and BEER. We are beach people through and through,but fancied a change,and when this schedule came up,it was a no brainer. My wife is partially disabled,so ship life was perfect for her,and sailing from southampton was great,as we could take what we wanted,as no weight restrictions... Staff were 95% excellent,and WE thought that ROYAL CARRIBEAN delivered their brochure promises really well.... Ice shows,esp FREEZE FRAME a must,as was GREASE. Food was brilliant,wether it be Windjammer or MDR we were happy....I found the chicken curries in Windjammer to be superb,I gorged myself,they were so good...and a few hot ones thrown in..... All in all a very different holiday...same room,but different country/city....wierd yet wonderful. Will cruise again,and with RC,as a good mix of fun/ black tie/friendly people...... but were really lucky with the weather(+5 c above seasonal average)......so give a 4/5....as would have been different if poor conditions.....bon voyage

FUN IN THE SUN......LOVELY HOLIDAY, SMASHING COMPANY

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by senor froggie

Ice shows,esp FREEZE FRAME a must,as was GREASE.

senor froggie’s Full Rating Summary