3. Britannia
Always cruised with P&O, mainly Azura as we like to do the Caribbean. Decided to take 2 of our children on a small cruise so chose this one. The ship was Lovely and Embarkation/Disembarkation was excellent. One daughter loved the Spa and said how friendly the staff were, feeling so relaxed and looked after. Adam the Pianist was first class. Took part in the Les Mis singing session and he made the sessions so enjoyable and also in the Crows nest when he was playing the Piano. He is a gem...Look after him P&O. The only thing I did not like( our cabin was mid ship deck D ) was that there are no stairs in the middle of the ship and so if you are claustrophobic you have to use the lifts (Which of course were always full and crowded and took so long to come as it went to every level) or walk all the way down to the front or back of the ship to change levels. I will go on the ship again but may change where my cabin is so that I am near some stairs.

Lovely ship; shame about lack of stairs in middle of ship.

Britannia Cruise Review by SP/PC Cruiser

The ship was Lovely and Embarkation/Disembarkation was excellent.

SP/PC Cruiser’s Full Rating Summary