Carnival Pride Cruise Review

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by 2112Rush

• Sail Date: Jul 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Interior

One of the reasons I booked a cruise from Baltimore was to "sail" down the Chesapeake Bay but since this cruise was delayed by 7 hours, it was dark when that part of the cruise finally happened.

I leave on the West Coast now but am from the DC area and missing that Bay experience was really disappointing. The reason for the delay was a "medical deviation" so I cannot fault Carnival since the safety of guests must come first, even if it resulted in a reduced experience for my experience.

That aside, as usual, the crew members of Carnival did an amazing job and it was a nice trip.

The TV in my cabin flickered while watching the channel that shows the location of the ship and all the info, and that was a bummer. Since Carnival does not ask for feedback after a cruise, I have not reported that problem.

Everything else on the Pride was fine and I loved Bermuda and having a cruise to be docked in a great location at Dockyard and being able to come and go 24 hours for three days.

Rented scooter and loved being able to park it right outside the ship at night to jump on it the next day.

I would do this one again but hopefully without a disappointing delay.

2112Rush's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4A 4147

Booked this through an offer as a "free" cruise and was offered as an "inside cabin". My cabin actually had French doors and I could see between to lifeboats so I did not feel claustrophobic.

2112Rush