3. Sea Princess
My 13 yr, old grand daughter wanted to see Iceland. It was her first cruise (my 24th on Princess), so I saw it through her eyes. Princess transfers were hassle-free. Getting on the ship was a breeze. Service throughout the cruise was superb. Our cabin steward and waiters were great. I'm not terribly fond of the layout of the Sea Princess since many spaces do not lend themselves to the activities offered, but we can't do much about that. We did only one tour (Blue Lagoon in Reykjavik). That worked well for a pre-teen. There weren't enough kids her age on board to make the chhildren's program really interesting, so she was happy to do adult crafts, trivia, shows, etc. All in all, we had no complaints....well, maybe one. Five dollars for a scoop of ice cream??? Really? I think that's a little over the top. for any ice cream, anywhere!

Dover-NYC leg of the World Cruise

Sea Princess Cruise Review by Challah

Challah’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Sea Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC R349
Honestly, they're all about the same. We never spend much time there. As long as it's clean, and the plumbing works, I'm okay.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins