3. Celebrity Constellation
This was my first cruise. I went with my wife and another couple. I chose this particular cruise because of the destinations, staring in Venice and visiting Croatia, Dubrovnik, Malta, Sicily, Naples, and ending in Rome. The service on board was superb, as was the food. The staff could not do enough for us and always with a smile. The choice of food was huge and very well presented and cooked. The entertainment could have been a bit better but overall the cruise was a great experience. Excursions were too expensive so we did our own thing when arriving at the various ports. We had an interior stateroom and I would have to ask why people pay so much extra for balconies as we were only ever in the room to sleep. The stateroom was spotless and was kept spotless for the duration of the cruise. I would recommend this ship for future cruises.

Excellent Experience