3. Carnival Breeze
Best cruise yet. Loved the lay out. Loved seeing Tim Mcgraw Concert. Very up close compared to other concerts I've been to. Saw Tim Mcgraw board the boat in the Bahamas right under our balcony! Would totally want to cruise on another cruise with a concert. Food average to good in the sit down dinning rooms but so slow on formal nights I will opt out on formal nights from now on and eat at the buffet. The steak house was outstandingly good. The extra pay sushi was great. Only ate at the Italian restaurant for lunch which was good. Did not see any of the shows, they usually just bore me so just skipped it. Liked the comedy shows. Really did not like the 4 D theater because I paid a lot to see as many as I liked but after the first time the line was ridiculous. And the scary one was really really scary! Enjoyed playing all the games on the boat. But the arcade was crazy expensive at about $3.00 a pop. Cant imagine handing your kid a sail and sign card and say have at it how much that would add up to. But over all we had a great time and plan to sail this ship again.

Tim McGraw