MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review

Lots of room for improvement

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by adammiller70

• Sail Date: Jul 2017
  • Destination: the Mediterranean

The ports are fantastic even though the ship was a huge let down the locations you stop at are perfect. The kids did really enjoy the water park which was a big factor in us choosing this ship. Unlike a lot of reviews about how bad the service was, we had great service except at the bars where the bar safe looked like they hated there job. If you like food don't choose the ship I couldn't wait to get off at the ports to eat some good food which ended up costing my vacation so much more, I don't like to be to negative but the food was laughable, the food quality was terrible and temperature was warm at best. I found the shows to be good but was surprised cirque du soleil would put there name on the shows offered on board it was not good compared to the many other shows I has seen, but what made me really angry was when we booked our cruise it said the the cirque du soleil was included this was a lie you had to buy a drink at $15 plus the cruise tipped itself $2.50 so the shows where a minimum of $17.50 each person including kids. That seemed to be the theme of the ship everything was extra.

adammiller70's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Deck 9 9173

Fantastic, Herman was wonderful the rooms always very clean

adammiller70