3. Norwegian Dawn
I'm trying to understand, from previous readings, how there can be such in difference in how people are writing reviews. Others are saying food was deplorable, crew was unfriendly, etc etc, but then gave it 4 stars. 4 stars, but then said they wouldn't take this cruise again. And, asking what happened to the chocoholic buffet, when all cruise lines stopped doing this many years ago. I, like most people, are really glad to see it go. Such a waste of food! Now... I didn't give it five, because in some areas, yes, it could use some improvement. However... I didn't find the crew to be unfriendly. I didn't find the food to be deplorable. I found most, (and I do mean most as there were a few and only a few exceptions), of the crew doing a fabulous job. The food use to be better. But, even then, I won't say every meal was outstanding. Seems the whole lobster-no-more thing is still an issue. It isn't for me, as eating lobster isn't just a cruise sort of thing for me. They haven't done it on any cruise line for many years now. I like this cruise. I've done it many times. Mainly because it's convenient for us New Englanders. I do feel spoiled when I take this cruise. I do find just about everyone doing whatever they can to be friendly and helpful. People in Bermuda are like that too:)

Negative reviews?