3. Grandeur of the Seas
Some work friends picked the cruise and dates about a year ago. I really enjoyed the experience. We loved Bermuda but did not feel we had enough time to enjoy it, it would be nice to have 2 full days there. As for Nassau, I did not feel that it was a very safe place, the beach that we walked to have trash in it and I would not have felt safe staying there. We had a driver given to us by a security guard who did a great job showing us around we would not have gotten to see everything without him. The excursions through the cruise company are expensive, if you research you can do those on your own. My daughter who is 18 did a snorkeling and dolphin thing and enjoyed those, but it would be expensive for all of us to do that. I would have rather seen more of coca cay, the straw market people were friendly and the beach was beautiful or other areas of the bahamas not Nassau. I would never get off the boat there again. I loved the ship, the cabin with windows, I felt it was very relaxing. I liked being able to participate in whatever activiites you wanted. The dining staff was excellent, I did feel that the windjammer could be overwhelming with the amount of people there. I would go again but would really look into the ports of call before to make sure it is somewhere I want to go and the safety of the place. The people that I saw in Nassau were not friendly to visitors and would not walk around there at night. Staying there until 11:30pm did not make sense to me. I loved leaving from Baltimore and would do that again.

Great 1st cruise with friends

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by kjenkins523

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

kjenkins523’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

The cabin was nice, had two windows and was oceanview. Since it was my first cruise that helped with sea sickness.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans