3. Norwegian Epic
We chose the Norwegian Epic because it made more sense for us. The ship looked nice and the destinations were awesome. In this case if you only care about the destinations and not the ship. You're on the right ship.... The level of service was very poor. The crew are not friendly at all, they are not about customer service. The only one I can really say was awesome it was the guy that kept our cabinet clean. The cabinets are very small compared to the other ships, but I can deal with that. I expected a certain level of customer service. None here. I have cruised with Royal Caribbean, Princess and both companies are by far superior. The destinations were great. Europe its beautiful and a lot of history. The ship itself its nice, but the crew have no idea how to treat the clients. Maybe they just have been trough a lot and were very tired. They don't smile at clients, they do not want to assist when one asked for help. At the garden restaurant on deck 15 a clients dropped the bread tongs and a crew member picked it up and put it back on top of the bread. I hope not all cruise lines do this. I was very disappointed with Norwegian that I do not plan to ever used the again.

it's all about the destination not the ship...

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by LOUISM27