3. Norwegian Jewel
The Jewel is a nice ship - little older but nice -- but so far I love all of NCL -- -this is our 5th time to Alaska - took long time friends and some family members that have never been on a cruise. The staff was INCREDIBLE!!!! Everyone on that ship was incredible !!! The food was ok -- wasn't the best but wasn't the worse -- I have never had really bad food on any cruise I have taken. The Entertainment was ok as well -- I felt that could improve at the Stardust shows for sure. All the game shows were just as awesome as they always are. Enjoyed ourselves. Loved Alaska yet again! We went to Cagneys -- we tried to do Teppenyaki but it was just too booked up for the week - we looooove that restaurant. Cagneys was awesome -- but it has changed over the years with the pricing - it's now it's pay as you go (what you eat - has a price for each menu item) instead of a flat fee to eat - wish that would not have changed - but as usual it was delicious.

Alaska Cruise over 4th of July

POOKYP’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Inside
Cabin ID
I can't remember the cabin # but we were on deck 9 --- it was just fine - never had any issues in it at all.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins