3. MSC Divina
I had read about this cruise liner and wanted to experience it for myself. The MSC Divina is truly a beautiful ship and the Atrium is the most beautiful one I've ever seen. Very nice ship to walk around in and experience. The lounges aboard the ship are truly beautiful and the Dinners were excellent. My only complaint is that the boat is so huge and it holds so many people, there tends to be crowds in the mornings and afternoons at the food areas and somewhat hard to find a table at times. Also, the two pools is somewhat small to handle to many people that you really need to wait at times to get in to enjoy it. Overall, the ship is beautiful and definitely worth taking, you will enjoy yourself very much. I would give this Cruise ship a solid B/B+ and would maybe cruise it again.

A Nice Summer Getaway .........to the Western Caribbean.

MSC Divina Cruise Review by James B. Block

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
James B. Block’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 10152
I just sailed the MSC Divina to the Western Caribbean and found it to be one truly beautiful ship to cruise on. The atrium is the most beautiful of all and many of the lounges in this ship are truly beautiful to sit and enjoy a drink. The beautiful crystal staircase is amazing to take pictures on ( especially on those special nights like the Captain's Dinner ). My only complaint, the ship is soooo huge and so many children and people and the ship really caters to the children and teenagers more than the adults, especially at night, found it somewhat a little boring and sometimes certain bars and clubs were closed for " PRIVATE PARTIES " and I did not appreciate that ....overall a solid B/B+ ..........
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins