I choose the Baltic Sea cruise on Oceania Nautica because of the itinerary and the relatively small size of the ship. We spent 3 days in London (not enough time) before boarding the ship at Southampton and 2 days in Copenhagen following the cruise. Both embarkation and disembarkation were quick and easy. Our C-1 cabin had plenty of storage for clothes and other items; in fact I was amazed that with 2 ladies travelling together we did not fill all the available space! The dining choices were good - plenty to choose from. I was disappointment that for our one reservation at Polo Grill I was served a chewy steak with little flavor and another person at my table had a poor quality steak as well. Toscano was outstanding! The Grand Dining Room had many good choices as did the buffet. I would have liked more flavor in several dishes though. The fresh berries were a real treat - the best I've ever had. Service was outstanding, our cabin steward almost looked hurt if we didn't want her to straighten up in the evening. We had room service bring breakfast several times as we had early tours and they were always prompt and with the correct order. I did go on 2 of the Oceania excursions - both were fine but had 30 - 35 people on the tour. I prefer smaller groups so we either did our own walking tour, joined a local walking tour, or joined a small group tour (less than 12 people). I thought this was a great experience and a very good itinerary, but I would probably not go on a cruise again as I felt we just didn't have enough time in port and had to stop what we were doing to get back to the ship on time. But if I did go on another cruise, I would be happy to sail on Oceania again.

Great ship and good itinerary for Baltic Sea cruise

Moi4short’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Nautica price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin C1 4041
Cabin was in a great location. We enjoyed the window views. Plenty of storage.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins