3. Allure of the Seas
Our best friend chose this cruise line because we wanted to go to St. Kitts. She only uses on this cruse line. Our first wow factor was the stateroom...Oceanside. Clean and ready for a comfortable sleep. Every staff recognizes you with a greeting...hello or may I help you. One hint: Pay attention to the information on the elevator door...the information will tell you to either go the port or aft of the ship. It only took us three days to find this out...Ha, Ha. This is the time to wear your fancy clothes...we really enjoyed becoming like royalty for two day...gave me a chance to wear my black tux. (Shaken not stirred). My daughter enjoyed the pools, teen zones, and food. Oh yeah, the endless coke products (separate purchase). Their were many activities to enjoy for the whole family and everything is on time. The shows are A-1 and you will not be disappointed. The ports are exciting with music and so much culture, shopping, and smell of good food. I only wish the ship could serve the most popular cuisine from that port....beef patties, curry goat, salt fish stew and so forth. I will always travel with Royal Caribbean and we have many more places to journey. Thanks for making our vacation something to remember. Brian, Paula and Brianna

First impression...nailed it!!!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Broots

Thanks for making our vacation something to remember.

Brian, Paula and Brianna