3. Carnival Paradise
I was not going to take Carnival Cruise to Havana. But due to late planning we had to choose Carnival or not go at all. I was pleasantly surprised by the level of service. The service from the customer service over the phone to housekeeping was the best. Everything was given the extra yard. It was my husband's birthday and we were not disappointed. He got a discount on his Spa treatment and strawberries. The entertainment was quite good and the cruise director had energy galore. We meet some wonderful people at our dining table. The staff never forgot our names. I was impressed when I got home we am planning with my kids the next Carnival Cruise. My only regret was that we did not have a longer time at port in Havana. My shore excursions were quite lengthly and we almost missed going from one tour to the next. But I was not disappointed with the excursions. The line for getting on the ship at Havana was quite long but other that it was a good cruise. There was so many people I could compliment and I know all their names!!!!

The best Guest Services Associate-Maryna

latevoyager’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6E M268
Housekeeping was excellent. Never forgot our names. Got tons of ice to cool our champagne.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins