3. Norwegian Dawn
We chose this cruise because the extended family mostly live in the metro Boston area and had people on the cruise last year. Given the large party, we found it very difficult to communicate within the family and with people we met on the ship. NCL WIFI cost are priced by the minute and are costly, especially for 18 people. We did have many family photos taken by the NCL photo team. They did an excellent job in providing many future memories. The specialty restaurants we tried were Cagney, Teppanyaki, Moderino, and Le Bistro. I found Cagney the most enjoyable with Moderino second. Le Bistro was the most disappointing when a couple of us ordered duck. I should have known something was up when I ask the duck breast on the rare side and the waiter give me a strange look. This entree turned out to be shredded duck and was like dried pulled pork. The big surprise were the delicious chicken wings at O’Sheehan’s - a must try. The newly renovated ship was great from what we remember the first time. I believe the Dawn will be cursing from a different port next year.

Bermuda Cruise Party of 18

Cruiser A1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 9569
Nicely appointed and designed. Only one bit of caution, these cabins seem to have only one foldout bunk bed, Not sure how they can fit parents and two children without a second bunk bed.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Boston
    Most shops were closed on arrival at the naval dockyard on Sunday. Second day another cruise ship arrived and it got real busy and taxed the transportation around the island - long lines and wait times for everything. If you can plan it, do your wish list on the first day by buying tickets or actually doing the excursion. Horseneck beach and Jet Skiing are worth trying!
    View All 666 Boston Cruise Port Reviews