3. MSC Meraviglia
First of all the good news, it s a beautiful ship! Cabins are very nice and quiet. Other positive point is the entertainment team, it s a big team and most of them are really nice, except for the italians...unfortunately, like all the italians on board, they lost their friendly attitude somewhere and they give you the feeling they are far better than the rest of the world. All the negative points : * nobody welcomed us on board, no explanation, we had to find out everything ourselves. * kids club staff very unfriendly * restaurant terribly unfriendly waiter, very slow service and tables are so close to one another that the waiter bumps you like 20 times .. * bar service, same story, slow, and on top of it all...we had an all in package and it happened to me 4 times on a one- week cruise that the drink i ordered was not available. I can assure you, a soft drink can not be the hardest drink to get on board, but one barman discussed with me about it, saying that this is a ship and it s not like on land. I cruised a lot, i never encountered this in any other cruise line. I had to go to another bar to get it....i might as well stayed at home , there i also need to do it myself. * guest service has lines from here to Tokyo. When it was my turn, she picked up the phone 6 times...don t know why ... but the wristwatch we wanted was not available, blablabla. Come back another day was the answer. I did the cruise without wristband cause queing to hear they don t know how to do it, is not really an activity to look forward to. * main pool too busy, and the result of that too dirty. Food, paper...drifting everywhere. * horizon pool and sundeck is to avoid when boat sails out of a harbor. All the soot from the engine flies upon you, clothes are black, skin is black, nothing nice about that.. * another place to avoid is the buffet, unless you want to eat the same pizza, the same ham and the same salad over and over again ... * soft ice..queu is enormous... * parties start at 23.30 or 24.00 at night...really late if you want to do excursions the next day. * ship uses 5 languages to make an announcment...very boring * shore excursions...they don t expect tips and you can tell by the way they act during the excursion, boring, boring, boring .. After sailing with this line, we now know the American lines are 100 % better than this one. If you only find out after 6days that there is a cruise director on board then you did something wrong as cruise director. But then again, he was italian and busy with himself, not with guests...

Not organized

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by Suekai

All the negative points :

* kids club staff very unfriendly

* soft ice..queu is enormous...

* ship uses 5 languages to make an announcment...very boring

Suekai’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

Nice cabin.
Airco had already some tape, for a one month old ship, not a good sign..
Steward was correct, but nothing more .
  MSC Meraviglia Deck Plans