3. Silver Wind
Decided to sail again with Silversea. This was our 10th cruise with the line. We keep coming back to Silversea because of the outstanding crew. The service is incredible! In just a few days the employees know you by name. The Butlers are the best and treat you like royalty and they somehow know your every need/want before you do. The itinerary was excellent. Each port offered some very unusual and unique excursions. We sailed from London (Tower Bridge) to Copenhagen,Visby, Stockholm, Tallin, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Rostock, Kiel Canal, Amsterdam and back to London. It is thrilling to sail through Tower Bridge and down the Thames... the beauty of sailing on a smaller ship. Loved every excursion ... my favorite was attending the Russian ballet in St. Petersburg...speechless and a memory I will always cherish. Dining is superb with a variety of restaurants. The Hot Rock Restaurant is my favorite. It is located on the pool deck and is a most delightful way to spend your evening. You grill your own choice of meat or fish on a hot rock ... fun and delicious! Excellent, clean and cheerful cabins with a large verandas. The only area I found weak was the evening entertainment. The singers were fine solo in their own cabarets. Due to the different genres ... together they didn't click and I found it hard to listen. An evening in the bar is a better choice ... one would find the atmosphere classic and the music excellent. I'm ready to sail again!

Small luxury ship cruise with outstanding itinerary ...

Silver Wind Cruise Review by JodeeC

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Midship Veranda Suite

Excellent, clean and cheerful cabins with a large verandas.

I'm ready to sail again!
JodeeC’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Wind price drops

Midship Veranda Suite
Cabin DV 639
Wonderful to sit on our veranda and watch the beautiful sunsets.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins