3. Wilderness Discoverer
We choose this cruise based on ship size but would choose Un Cruise again due to covering all aspects of life on board in excellent manner. The cabin beds were comfortable, allowing for sleep even chronic hip and back problems. The showers were always hot. The cabin storage space was expended with the use of hanging hooks and an outside Locker for gear. The ability to adjust our own cabin heat was appreciated. The quality, variety, portion size, and availability of food was quite good. I heard the bar selection was also quite good, I do not know as I do not drink alcohol. One of the best things about Un Cruise is the quality and variety of off boat activities each morning and afternoon. The small boat size allowed us drop anchor in smaller beautiful areas. The guides are positive, knowledgeable and attentive to our safety while kayaking, snorkeling, and bushwacking. After the evening meals the guides gave presentations that were informative and even entertaining.The cycle of rest, eat, move was balanced. Ippreciated the guided morning strech on the deck. I also used the weights and exercise equipment provided. Small details such as a library, DVD's, blankets, games, blankets, and even a guitar in the gathering area made it feel like home. A picture guest and crew directory helped create cohesion. I appreciate the Un Cruise commitment to using local sources food by sustainable farming practices. Furthermore, the owner is committed to making Un Cruise having as small a environmental effect as possible.

Covered the bases