3. Navigator of the Seas
Initially picked this cruise due to ports of call. The ship, cabin, dining and service provided was fabulous. Make sure you spend the first/second day on the ship exploring and getting to know the ship and where everything is. There are so many places to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner that offer different experiences. We loved the a la carte breakfast on deck 5 which is included in your holiday. We didn't realise this until day 3. The choice of food and quality was amazing. I am gluten free and on day 2 in the Windjammer there was a whole section of hot and cold food to cater for me, including some lovely chocolate cake and freshly baked bread. The vegetarian burger with the gf bun was amazing. I didn't realise that you could go to guest services each day and get the menu and order something gf so you knew there would be something you would like, which is a great idea. The ports were great, although I would have loved longer in Gibralter, which we thought was a very interesting and amazing port. We did our own thing while exploring each port. We had cabin 3017, which was noisy after midnight until about 2am most nights. I am a light sleeper and my husband is not. Although some nights he found it annoying - lots of heavy footed walking around, scraping of chairs and general working noise. We did phone guest services three times and they sorted it within 5 minutes but felt we did not want to keep complaining as it was working noise from the speciality eating restaurant. Avoid this cabin if noise bothers you. Overall we had the best time ever, can't fault the staff, service, food or anything and when Norovirus struck, they had it contained quickly and stopped it spreading. Only 1% of travellers affected.

Navigator of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by bkleen68

bkleen68’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Compact and clean. Keep the bathroom door closed with light on so you can see where to go if you get up during the night or take a little batter operated night light with you to click on when you get up.
Unfortunately we didn't realise this cabin was directly underneath a speciality restaurant and there was lots of working noise after midnight. Chairs being scraped about, heavy footfall, banging and sliding noise. I am a light sleeper and my husband could sleep through anything and it woke him a few times. We did phone guest services 3 times during our stay and they were great and dealt with it within minutes. However, we did not want to keep complaining as it was working noise and not unruly guests and was unavoidable when staff cleaning up. Other than that there was no noise from elsewhere.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans