3. Harmony of the Seas
Very nice cruise. Only my 4th cruise but liked this boat the least and would not take it again. The other oasis class ship I was on was the Allure and I liked it much better. --Harmony has no adult pool in the adult only area (only has a sprinkler shower). On the Allure there was a little pool in between the two adult-only hot tubs which made for a nice relief from the heat of the hot tubs. There was an adult only pool but it was in general area next to kids waterslides and was so crowded I could not get in it once in 7 days. Too many kids hanging around adult pool, no chairs EVER available, and no room in pool at all. -- Food was good, but not as good as the other cruises. Service in dining hall was better than all other cruises though! -- Strong sewage smell was pervasive in many areas of the ship. Especially in the Boot and Bonnet bar but when I mentioned it to a staff member they said they didn't smell anything. Smelled it in several common areas and hallways. Fortunately room smelled nice. -- Nice spa/fitness room and very nice track to run around on deck 5. -- Room was nice and we had all family on board in 4 rooms. My 15 and 22 year old sons shared room and we asked for two bed to be split but there was only about 3 inches between and they were very uncomfortable and felt like they had no space. Maybe luck of the draw on rooms as last ship they had a night stand between with more room.

Harmony of the Seas Review

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by L_D_W

-- Nice spa/fitness room and very nice track to run around on deck 5.

L_D_W’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Very nice cabins. Showers worked well, were spacious and sparkling. Comfortable bed and very comfy pillows. Standard ship tv service which is also very good. Internet was a pain in the butt getting on at first, but once I got established it provided good connection, albeit not so fast. Good cabin attendant took very good care of us.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans