3. Britannia
Myself and my husband ( with our two children) were sailing for 6 days cruise to Spain ,France and Guernsey. Before this cruise, we regularly go cruising, with different companies. But we never sailed with PO Cruises before. Overal I will describe a cruise to be like a boarding school experience with terrible food and really bad service. We had many issues with the service on the cruise, such as: There were 2 black tie nights during our 6 nights on board. My husband did not bring a black jacket and boe tie . We, because if this, were not allowed in the restarant and on desks during those nights. We had a terrible problem with our room card is not working and we had to go to reception 5 times to sort it out. It took us nearly 3 days and during this time we were not able to buy drinks. The food was just not eatable. It can be described as very bad quality pub food, the same every day. The were very long wait at every port and everyone had to wait for up to an hour for transportation and to go back onto the ship. The staff either ignored our complains, or constantly told us off. They appear to be only interested in selling extras to us. Our last port of call was cancelled by the captain due to the 25 knots wind . It looked fine and snny to me, butthe captain just told us that there will be no stop in Guernsey. We both felt that PO cruises provided us with the experience which we can not described as a holiday. We were so glad to arrive back to Southampton.

It was just a terrible experience

Britannia Cruise Review by Inna L

Inna L’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get P&O Britannia price drops

Cabin D308
The cabin was good, it was cleaned well and was comfortable.