Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by JessLanka

• Sail Date: Jul 2017
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom

This cruise was great and perfect amount of time at sea. We took advantage of the shore excursions which are a little expensive but worth it. At CocoCay we did kayaking and we were suppose to snorkel but we had some lightening so we couldn't. Th guest services counter said we would get a refund. At Nassau we did Atlantis with lunch. This was expensive, but my husband and I were dedicated to riding every slide, and we did it. I wish had another hour or 2, because we did not have time to get in the ocean. The entertainment on the boat was good. Lots of different things, Casino, art auction, Bingo, various trivia game nights, two theatre shows, and a comedian.

Our Cabin was perfect, we had the stateroom with king bed and balcony. It was spacious ( for a ship) and the balcony was perfect. Dining was good. Breakfast is a little chaotic, but not bad. We had dinner in the main dining room, and the food was great. Some dishes were little bland, but still yummy.

The drink packages is where we struggled. There is something to be said for not having to think while on vacation. That was my main priority. I wanted this vacation to be easy and no stress. My husband did the deluxe drink package (includes alcohol) I did the refreshment package (everything except alcohol) Drinks on ship are comparable to what they would be at the bar or restaurant on land. $8-$14 glasses of wine and $8-$10 cocktails. The only thing I wish I knew was that they have small cups to fill with lemonade or iced tea all day. So I believe it is possible to not purchase a drink package at all and not have to be dehydrated for 4 days. :) But, like I said, it is worth something knowing you can get any drink you want ( INCLUDING Starbucks) while on ship.

The ship was clean and there are staff everywhere just waiting to help you. They have the embarkation and disembarking down to a science. Yes you are still going to wait in lines but it is organized and you can tell the staff are efficient and working as fast as possible.

JessLanka's Full Rating Summary

Panoramic Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin F 7564

We had an ocean view stateroom with balcony and it was WONDERFUL! The balcony was so prefect and charming. Our room had a kind size bed, couch, vanity with chair and a coffee table. Ample storage for clothes and dresses.

JessLanka