3. MSC Divina
The cheap price really shows in the service and quality. The food was ok but no shrimp cocktail, lobster or crab unless you want to pay for it. Shows and band are very good, but everything has an Italian Theme to it. The cabin was nice but the mini bar is never stocked and schedules are hit or miss. Scheduled events don't start as scheduled and are changed without notice. The free picture on Italian night that was part of our package was of the photo they take at the dinner table. Would have been nice to know, since I didn't take that with my family. Photos are very over priced. The spa was ok, massage was blah and short. Overall, not worth the money, it felt like the cruise never kicked off. I cruise often and I'd rather cruise Carnival than this line. Pay a little more and get a whole lot more.

Not worth the money!