• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Suzanne007
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2017
Cabin: Club Oceanview Stateroom

Unfortunately this cruise did not meet my expectations. The food was average....no noteworthy meals. The service was good but the customer service staff and excursion staff was poor and lacking personality. Frankly, I wish I could get my money back and spend more for a better experience.

3 stars. Everything was adequate - neither more or less. For the money, I was hoping for more. I do not plan to travel on this cruise again. Azamara is not for me. Not the best experience.

I met some cool people but the food kind of sucked. I really expected it to be much better. Windows buffet was awful. Salad bar was very disappointing and cheese choices was minimal. Entertainment on board was decent but activities were boring. Find another cruise. This one was lame. Never again. I could not wait to get home.

Response from BonnieM, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises

Ouch Suzanne! We are used to getting excellent marks on our staff, service, restaurants, food, entertainment and activities...so I'm quite surprised by how unhappy you were. Wishing you happy...

Club Oceanview Stateroom

Decent room. This cruise was nothing special.

12 Helpful Votes