3. Star Princess
I've always heard that the land tour and cruise are the best for seeing Alaska and that Princess was the first line there. So I decided to book directly through Princess and it was a cluster from day one. The booking agent was incompetent. Supervisors are rude and inconsiderate. The ship is old and decrepit. But I must admit the food was above average and the entertainment was decent. Under no circumstances would I ever recommend Princess. The service on board the vessel was mediocre at best – waitstaff are rude and many of the stewards are arrogant. Trip itself was great. We sailed Princess once before and the food was below average, and the ship workers were unfriendly. We thought it was a fluke. It is a systemic problem with Princess. But for my great assistant helping to fix all the travel problems with airlines booked through Princess, we never would've made it and there were five of us traveling. I went all the way to the top of the food chain of customer service and was treated without any courtesy or respect. I am no longer an investor in this cruise line and I will only sail celebrity, Royal Caribbean, or Holland America. I will never recommend Princess to anyone.

Wonderful Trip, Great Food, ATROCIOUS Customer Service booking cruise