3. Celebrity Equinox
I enjoyed my cruise on the Celebrity Equinox. All of the staff was very nice, especially the dinner staff as they were prompt, while being conversational, warm, and seemed interested in my experience being the best it could be. I loved our head server, Marina. She was very pleasant and considerate. I was amazed at how wheelchair accessible things were on the ship. Celebrity Equinox was very accommodating. I was surprised that they had an automatic door in my cabin. If you are an individual with a disability I would recommend this cruise. The only downside was when I bought the drink package, my card would often have trouble working properly. I was always having to go to Guest Services, which was very frustrating. If anyone was on this cruise with me and has the cruise DVD, please contact me. I would be willing to purchase a copy from you.

My Experience on Celebrity Equinox