3. Norwegian Getaway
timing and itinerary. Wanted to share the cruising experience with a friend who had never done it before. I think they will cruise again. The Baltic cruise has been on our bucket list for a while now. The Assistant Maitre D did a superb job in meeting our special needs. The ship had great amenities including the water park rope course and mimi golf all of which we used at least once. For many of the shore excursions we used ALLA Tours and I have to say they did a superb job and I highly recommend them. All in all a great if tiring experience. The weather was generally pretty cooperative but we did have some heavy rain in Berlin and Tallinn but that only lasted for most of the morning and the tour guides adjusted the itinerary so we were on the bus most of the time the weather refused to cooperate.

Peterhof