3. Viking Hemming
After cruising on the Grand European last year I joined this year the Rivers of Gold in Portugal. The Scenery is stunning and amazing. Besides wonderful excursions to Porto, Salamanca, Lamego, Mateus Palace, Sandeman, Pinhao and great Port wine tastings I enjoyed every single minute on board the Viking Hemming. The Crew has been incredible friendly and caring - they gave a home away from home feeling. Carolina and Milan were the waiters that took so good care of me. Chef Jan and his team prepared wonderful food with many local tastes. I fell in love with the Spanish Paella, the Pork Cheeks or the wonderful Chateaubriand. Furthermore I met wonderful people from around the world. For the entertainment we had wonderful shows like Flamenco and group of young students providing an great flair of Portuguese music. I am already planning on the next Viking Cruise - Thank you Viking.

Amazing cruise with incredible scenery

Viking Hemming Cruise Review by TravellerHB

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

Furthermore I met wonderful people from around the world.

I am already planning on the next Viking Cruise - Thank you Viking.
TravellerHB’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hemming price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 304
Beautiful appointed Veranda Suite - with a lot of love to detail. Cabin Stewardess Oduwa took great care of my room and I enjoyed the scenery go by.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins