3. Harmony of the Seas
This cruise ship is vey large and was hard to explore in so little time . I would recommend this cruise if you like large cruise ships . But the biggest concern was price . To me this cruise seemed all about Money Most of the restaurants were not complimentary. Jamie's Italian was $ 35 per adult and $10 per child . However Chops grill and Wonderland were $50 per person ! Also, the sale merchandise was Cheep quality. I happened to get a beach bag that broke 3 days later, I bought another carrying bag that unseemed the day I bought it . But otherwise, the entertainment nightly was Amazing. I felt that the cruise was all about the money, rather than providing overall customer satisfaction and convinience. For 2 adults and 2 children from California: 7 day cruise fare $6500 + $1800 airfare + $1700 on board tab + $150 hotel = $10,150 for a 7 day cruise or $2,537.50 per person. while the cruise was nice overall, it was not worth the cost. In the future, we will stick to the smaller venue cruises from the California ports of call.

Too big and expensive

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by jcastell57

jcastell57’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The service was excellent.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans