3. Boudicca
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this cruise around the Amalfi coast to places we gad never visited before. We have been on the Boudicca many times and we are pleased to say that the overall standard of service and cleanliness was as good as ever. In the bars the service was prompt, in the restaurant the food was a very good standard and our cabin was spotless. The public areas were always clean and tidy and the entertainment was very good. Everyone of the staff seemed to have time to talk to you even though they were very busy. We enjoyed most of the trips out, the main reason for choosing this cruise, the guides were very good and the local transport used was of a high standard. Highlight for me was the isle of Capri, a beautiful place with excellent views from almost everywhere. The only downside is the price of goods in the shops.&

Really Interesting Cruise

Jsparrowesq’s Full Rating Summary
Get Fred. Olsen Boudicca price drops

Balcony Suite
Cabin BS 8002
Very clean and tidy. Good size in an L shape. Beds comfortable. Balcony was only partly obscured by a small rescue boat, but it did not stop us from whale watching etc.
  Boudicca Deck Plans