Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by sc1268

• Sail Date: Jul 2017
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Family Ocean View Stateroom

The boat needs to be melted for scrap metal. it's too old and disgusting. Each room in between the glass and bedroom has dirt galore. This boat is just not a clean place to bring your family let alone your children. The food was just reheated and tasted terrible. Chops was the most decent meal on the boat.. and I mean somewhat decent..

Do not bring a 1-year-old.. The child cannot run around anywhere. I walked by the children's play place and kids were crying and screaming like crazy.

We were late for dining due to the kids by 30 min and they wouldn't seat us, even after asking for the manager. He said 9 pm is when you can have dinner.. for 3 kids? I don't think so.

The ship is OLD OLD OLD and I mean old. The dining hall crew reads from a script and can't accommodate any issues because they don't understand what you are complaining about.

Overall super frustrating and a rough experience. Don't go on this ship and I am not saying this because I am upset, I am just warning you, you can do better with your money.

sc1268's Full Rating Summary

Family Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin FO 7034

The cabin was old but the cleaning crew did the best they could with what they have. it's just over all dirty and needs to replace the furniture in each room.

Perfect Day at CocoCay

Food was awful and people ruin the food with the buffet style meals

Atlantis Resort

It took maybe an hour and a half for us to get our wrist bands and go to the waterpark it was a waste of time. Then we ended up getting rained out.. A huge waste of money.

View All 765 Atlantis Resort Reviews