3. Norwegian Dawn
Family vacation from Boston so we wouldn't have to deal with flying to enjoy an island. Cruise ship was clean, and encourages staying clean - "washy washy, happy happy!" Was very glad I made reservations for our dinners before boarding. The only time we had a "glitch" was when they declared a Captain's Night so we had to rush back to our cabin to get changed into proper attire (no shorts!) to be admitted into the Venetian. Entertainment Fabulous - Poolside and in the Stardust Theater! Only had one negative Service situation that parents prepaying for the Soda package should watch for: Even though my 15 year old son had his card showing he had the Soda beverage package, he had unacceptable difficulty getting just soda from the Bimini Bar staff. They would ignore him and focus only on assisting the alcohol drinking passengers! I had the ultimate beverage package so I would order a drink (soda or virgin) for him when I went up for me. This was a hassle for him and I. Our vacation got much better on the second night when we found the BEST bartenders were at O'Sheehans! Leo and Benedict ALWAYS acknowledged him with a smile and happily got him his orange soda or root beer ANYTIME he stopped by. They really made all the difference for him!! A great big thank you to them for making our vacation happy for all!

Soda Beverage Package limited

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by snowballsmurf

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Picture Window

snowballsmurf’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

• King's Wharf
    Got to take a narrative boat ride to the shed where we got our bikes. Captain J, Kalen and Connor were very informative and entertaining. Unfortunately, some in our group were not of the best condition to ride for any length or speed so we were not able to go as far as I hoped. Climbing up to Fort Scaur did give us a beautiful overview of the island! A quick dip at the beach before heading back was a great way to beat the humidity!
    View All 13,324 King's Wharf Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's King's Wharf Cruise Port Review
  • Snorkeling
    Greeted us upon disembarking. Reviewed rules about being around coral then let us enjoy until the lightning/rain storm headed to us. Perfect for the price.
    View All 105 Snorkeling Reviews