3. Voyager of the Seas
This was our first time back to Europe since our honeymoon 45 years ago. We flew from our home in Orlando FL to Atlanta then onto Barcelona. We spent one night in Barcelona and one night after our cruise there. That was one of the smartest things we could have done.

Now to the ship, the Voyager is really in great shape. There were none if any, signs of ageing. Our balcony cabin was perfect for the 2 of us. Our room steward, William(Philippines) was terrific, and quite attentive. This was the first time we tried "My Time Dining". For us it was wonderful. We booked an excursion for every day and were not sure what time we would make it to the dining room. We showed up every night about 6:45--7:00 and never had to wait for a large table. I was alittle concerned about how the wait staff would treat MTD customers,but no reason for the concern. We were treated wonderfully. The food was good, nothing special, just good.

The one complaint that I had was the muster drill. It was a pleasant surprise, not having to bring our life jackets to the muster station,but,the drill seemed to go on forever,with all the translations into what seemed like 10 different languages(I exaggerate). There were fewer Americans than I expected, with the majority of English,and Irish passengers. The balance appeared to be from eastern European countries, whose hygiene habits leave alot to be desired. We did all of the excursions through the ship, and were very happy with the results. The tour guides were very knowledgeable and quite interesting.

All I can say is job well done RCCL

referee’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D1 7296
We were in cabin 7296. It was in the middle of the ship, right near the library. There was never a problem with noise of any kind. I think it was a good choice to have a balcony on the starboard side of the ship for viewing.The cabin was a perfect size for my wife and I.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins