3. Harmony of the Seas
I chose this cruise because I was taking my 13 year old granddaughter on a vacation. Embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly on the ship in five minutes. Off very quickly and orderly. The ship is very pretty and kept very clean considering how many people are on this ship. Cabin was nicely decorated and the cabin steward was very nice and kept the room spotless and he was very helpful with any questions I had. I had cabin 329 deck 8 overlooked the aqua theatre and the theater played movies till 12:00 very noisy the balcony windows did not block sound out. So don't plan to go to sleep watch tv or read. If you have cabins in the back or what they call aft. Ship. Better off with inside cabin or balcony ocean side mid ship. Dining crowded and long wait lines. Buffet also crowded and they don't provide trays for your food so you have to juggle your drink silverware and food . To a table if you can find one. Dining room food was ok I only ate there once fish was salty and had bones. And children sitting at a table next to me were running around the table and throwing themselves on the floor. The parent were at another table further away from them and did not care. Buffet in the windjammer restaurant was pretty good. I did not try any of the specialty restaurants. Entertainment was good aquatic show. And Grease the musical was good. You do need to have reservations for every thing because it is so crowded. Services were poor. Many problems with teens running wild on the ship . 12 yr old was molested by a fifteen yr old boy. And same teen was harassed by another boy. It was handled very poorly by security. My 13 yr old did not want to go in the pool because it was to crowded. And I could not find a seat at the pool or nor could I swim in any of the 4 pools because all 6,00 people were in them. Body to body. Ports nice shore excursion not sponsored by the ship in Mexico snorkeling was great. Swimming with the dolphins thru the ship tours took you thru a lot of shopping in the stores before you actually got to swim with the dolphins. I booked with icruise.com they provided the best tour. For least amount of money. I am not a fan of the mega ship to crowded and unruly. If you are a young family you may enjoy it. As for me I will never go on a mega ship again. It was more like a floating city than a ship.

Never mega

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Dancingqueen5479

Dancingqueen5479’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

• Snorkeling
    Short air conditioning ride to pier to meet the catamaran. About a 45 min. Ride to the reefs visited 2 and the crew was great fun and friendly. All the water soda or alcoholic beverages you wanted. Then they took us to a beach that had all type of water sports and a pool plus a buffet and open bar included for 70 per per person. Best tour ever.
    View All 425 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Swim With Dolphins
    Wish we could have spent more time with the dolphins and less time getting there and being ushered into the shops. But all in all had a great time.
    View All 38 Swim With Dolphins Reviews
  • Labadee
    Long trek from the ship to the park and very hot. Not enough shade but it was still very nice there.
    View All 1,791 Labadee Cruise Port Reviews