Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by kellymo45

• Sail Date: Jul 2017
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

This is our 3rd Royal Caribbean Cruise but the 1st on the Adventure of the Seas. It is a great ship and very clean. It was recently upgraded and has a similar layout to the other ships of RC.

The food in the WindJammer was better than the Jewel of the Seas and has tons of choices and great service. The Main Dining every night was great overall and you can always change dishes if the 1st one you ordered was not as good as you had hoped. I was a little disappointed that the shrimp cocktails were now made with farm raised shrimp. Farm raised is almost tasteless compared to the briny accent in wild caught shrimp.

Our room was nice though a bit tight but the biggest complaint I had was that the air conditioner did not get cold enough for me. I slept on top of the sheets every night even though I brought a small fan. They had a technician supposedly fix it but it was only marginally cooler after that. I suppose it would be fine for most cruisers but I live in Texas and keep my a/c at 70 during the night.

The Shows were FANTASTIC....great comedy 4 nights and a singing trio from Vegas that had my family of 4 in tears it was so awesome. Landry was our comedian...so funny.

Snorkeling in Bonaire was unbelieveable.

Deep sea fishing in Curacao was a bargain and beautiful....caught Tuna and Barracuda.

Palm Beach in Aruba was full of things to do including waverunners.

Zipline in Loterie Farm at St Maarten is one of the most beautiful places in the island....a must do.

Disney is our favorite cruise line but for the money Royal Caribbean is a great vacation. Both of my teenagers told me it was a great week and were sad to leave the ship.

We already booked our next cruise while in board.

kellymo45's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin K 7677

Everything was nice and clean but AC wasn't cold enough and bed was a bit hard even with a topper.

Booked ourselves with 4 hour trip for 4 costs $600

View All undefined undefined Reviews

Awesome and beautiful location

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Submarine

Great to do at least once and went to a depth of 143 feet....really cool.

View All 65 Submarine Reviews