3. Carnival Breeze
This was our 2nd cruise on the beautiful Carnival Breeze. Cruise Director had big shoes to fill since last year I cruised with the Amazing Jaime Dee. But Schwartz was awesome. He Entertained with lots of energy and we could tell he loved what he was doing everyday!!! The shows and the cast were amazing as well. Before we left we heard a lot of people talk about how they were disappointed in Pig & Anchor but we thought it was great. Dining in the MD was amazing. The service was great, we had a great team of Team Members, and we enjoyed getting to know all about them, and was sad to say good bye. I had the chance to do the behind the fun tour on the last sea day. Got to see and learn a lot about what the team members go through and do daily to keep each and every person safe on a beautiful floating city week in and week out. I believe that every team member on the ship deserve to be noticed. They are all amazing!!! WAY TO GO TEAM MEMBERS OF THE CARNIVAL BREEZE AND THE FULL CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE, YOU ALL ROCK!!! Can't wait to book the next one on the BREEZE!!!!!

Awesome Breeze

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by JFurlow

JFurlow’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 7346
Cabin was great. For the amount of time that we spent in our room, we had plenty of room for the 3 of us. We only had a little trouble on one of the formal nights.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins