3. Carnival Victory
My family and I really enjoyed this cruise. We were part of a group of 17 people. We had a row of rooms on the 6th floor. They opened our balconies and that made it nice that we were able to walk about to each other room via balcony. We chose the 10:30 check in time. That was nice but we were still not able to get on the boat until almost noon. It was nice not having to take pictures or anything when getting on the boat. They used your picture from your passport. The ship was an older ship but it was extremely clean. I loved our room. We never really wanted for much. There was plenty to do at all times. I would surely recommend this boat for any one who doesn't want to be on one of the newer mega ships. My only reason I couldn't give a perfect rating was because on night 3 dinner was more of a freestyle dinner so my husband and I were sitting at a table with a couple we didn't know. I would have liked to been with our group. My four year old daughter loved Camp Ocean and they loved her as well. She was always happy to go.

Very Good Time

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by sjwyche81

sjwyche81’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 6383
Very clean. Was surely spacious enough for the three of us.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins