3. Norwegian Jewel
By all means get a cabin with some kind of window: We were on deck 4 ( the lowest one) and had a porthole...it was just fine! Think twice before you "buy" internet service on the ship. My husband did, and we had issues constantly with the service. I did not....and when we were near "civilization," I could use my Consumer Cellular Service by stepping onto the promanade on deck 7. Love the food and the variety of it, and the options for "freestyle" dining...you don't need to go to one of the specialty restaurants, unless you want the experience Enjoyed all of the entertainment Great housekeeping staff HATED all the advertising for PHOTOS, SPA, ART, SHORE EXCURSIONS, WATER It's possible to get cheaper excursions by disembarking and connecting with a service near the dock If you can manage to take only the luggage you can carry, you can get into your cabin with your luggage as early as 12:00 and disembark as early as 8:00 Remember that the water that comes out of the faucet is okay to drink REMEMBER: the cruise line adds an 18% gratuity to all special purchases!

CHECK OUT THESE TIPS:

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by 15Paradise

• Sail Date: July 2017
  • Destination: Alaska

Enjoyed all of the entertainment

Great housekeeping staff

HATED all the advertising for PHOTOS, SPA, ART, SHORE EXCURSIONS, WATER

Remember that the water that comes out of the faucet is okay to drink

REMEMBER: the cruise line adds an 18% gratuity to all special purchases!
15Paradise’s Full Rating Summary