3. Norwegian Escape
Ship: Beautiful, huge, state of the art Cabin: Balcony on deck 10 cabin 10724 - spacious with couch near closet, bathroom great size with plenty of shelving, plenty of outlets including right by the beds. Cabin: Interior deck 10 10427 - Small but perfect for two 18 yr old's. Dining: Food is good, some great some not great but overall we never lacked for food and enjoyed it 90% of the time. Entertainment: Something for everyone! Service: OUTSTANDING! Room stewards were amazing even though they were ending a 9 month tour on the ship, they still did a great job. Beverage service on pool deck was awesome! Dining service was also excellent. Couple of the bar tenders are grumpy.... i just didn't tip them after that. 90% Friendly, happy & helpful Ports: This is my personal opinion: St Thomas port was too commercialized with a Hooters right off the ship. I didn't find it to be my kind of place. I like vising places with authentic culture & getting to see the true natural beauty. We did not go to a beach. We did the sky ride, it was good.The restaurant at the top served fantastic margaritas & the view is stunning. No need to revisit that port( maybe if another part of the island?) Tortola: We went to Cane garden beach as the girls wanted action. I loved Tortola, much less commercialized. The beach was pretty. It's popular with lots to do. We did the banana boat which was GREAT fun. The views from the beach & the water were spectacular. I'd love to go back! Side note: don't do the round trip to the beach...you have to wait forever to leave on your bus so we wound up paying twice because we were ready 40 min before our bus would be taking us back. No shortage of transportation Bahamas: Gross! Junkaroo beach? We lasted 5 minutes. Don't waste your time. It was just dirty/crowded/glass everywhere. Not a pretty beach and the port is nothing special. I now understand why people say they stay on the ship. They are so pushy and loud when shopping but we got some T shirts. One of the girls had her hair braided. No need to revisit. Getting on & off the ship was easy , a little line but nothing of concern. Transportation to and from the airport/hotel/cruise port was so easy. There's no shortage or options & rides even though we didn't pre-plan that. Over all it was everything we hoped it would be. We were not ready to leave on Sat and are already planning out next cruise on the Escape.

Amazing trip

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by THATGirl!

Ship: Beautiful, huge, state of the art

Cabin: Interior deck 10 10427 - Small but perfect for two 18 yr old's.

Entertainment: Something for everyone!

Ports: This is my personal opinion:

THATGirl!’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 10724
It was awesome. Average size balcony overlooking the balconies below but no obstruction. Good size cabin with couch by the closet. No noise issues

Side note: on two of the 3 ports we faced the views and not the gangway(?) So perfect!!
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Island Tour
    Just ok, I enjoyed the sky ride but the tour on the bus was lousy. The pack you into this bus pouring sweat and sticking to strangers. Not comfortable at all. I just feel if i am paying for a tour, i should be able to sit comfortably.Then the views are just ok on the driving tour because of greenery clocking ( not their fault) so not really anything special. We did go tot he top & get the banana daiquiri which was so good.The sky ride was ok, they jam pack that too so not overly comfortable. Some folks wind up standing. The top had amazing views and the restaurant has fantastic drinks.
    View All 263 Island Tour Reviews