3. Norwegian Jewel
The family chose this line. I had heard that they were not a very good line. The staff and the balcony room were nice but it ends there. The food was below average even when you paid extra. The officers were not friendly and the tours were over priced. I use Viatour tours and the family use the boats tour company. They wished they had use my tour company. They cancelled one stop to return to port for repairs. They informed us 2 days before sailing. Repairs are scheduled months in advance. Gave us a $100 credit per person. Never Sail On Norwegian Cruise Line. I have sailed on many cruise lines - this is the worst of all of them. 90% are very good and worth the price. First timers do not what is great and what is not. The ports were very nice and it was easy to escape the boat and return aboard. Have you ever eaten I an Asian restaurant that did not have Chinese mustardand got mad when you asked why they did not?

The worst cruise line I have ever sailed on.

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Jeepster49

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
The family chose this line. I had heard that they were not a very good line.

The staff and the balcony room were nice but it ends there.

The food was below average even when you paid extra.

The officers were not friendly and the tours were over priced.

I use Viatour tours and the family use the boats tour company.

They wished they had use my tour company.

Never Sail On Norwegian Cruise Line.

I have sailed on many cruise lines - this is the worst of all of them.

The ports were very nice and it was easy to escape the boat and return aboard.

Jeepster49’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
It was Very Good and service was excellent.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins