3. Viking Star
After 3 riverboat cruises on other cruise lines, we loved the Viking Star! It was a Beautiful ship and no area was ever crowded (loved that there were only 930 passengers). The crew was absolutely wonderful and went above and beyond in trying to make the passengers happy. The included tours were less than wonderful, but provided a good introduction to the port city. We enjoyed the food at the World Cafe a lot, and unlike crowded dining areas on river cruise ships, it was never too noisy to hear each other talking. I get motion sick very easily, but this ship was very smooth and we never even felt anything when it docked. The weather/waves on the North Sea were less than wonderful the first two days, but after that, there were absolutely no problems. I would love to go on another Viking ocean cruise as soon as possible!

Viking Homelands Cruise July 1-15, 2017

Viking Star Cruise Review by moatenote

moatenote’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Yes, storage in the cabin is not the best, but we managed. If you're a light sleeper like me, you will hear cabin doors closing (the doors don't lock easily, requiring an extra "tug" to completely close it).