S.S. Antoinette Cruise Review by langlana
- Sail Date: July 2017
- Destination: Europe River
1. The on-board musicians (husband and wife) were not of high quality. Most passengers did not enjoy. On 2 separate nites, local musicians performed and they were excellent.
2. While on ship, more activities should have been organized such as trivia contests, in depth history mini lectures, etc.
3. Scrambled eggs at breakfast were barely warm
4. The Airport Hotel in Basel was the site of Uniworld bus pickup on Sat., July 1. When hotel front desk staff was asked to confirm that Uniworld buses were coming, they had no knowledge of this. We were very worried and concerned that we were at the wrong hotel. The communication between Uniworld and the hotel was unacceptable. Also, the hotel failed to send their free shuttle to pick us up at airport. We had to over pay, $28, for a very short taxi ride.
5. WiFi on the ship, Antoinette, was mostly poor in rooms and mediocre in common areas.
Items that were great: food, service, butlers, wait staff, excursions
250,000+ people have entered their email