3. Norwegian Jewel
This is a great cruise line. I think the Jewel is a very pretty ship and staff on board are attentive and pleasant, without going overboard just to receive a reward. I am ready to go again, on NCL, on any ship in their fleet. The cruise was classy and the staff was professional, but not stuffy. There are many things to do, places to go on the ship, lots of windows in every location if the weather makes it unbearable to go outside. Richard, the cruise director, was tons of fun. The captain was humorous and friendly. The embarkation and debarkation was easy. I must say one of the things that impressed me most was the fact that there were many staff standing at the debarkation ramps telling everyone goodbye, especially nice to see the cruise director and the hotel manager standing at the ramps, too. That solidified my thoughts on their professionalism and friendliness. I would travel on this ship again and suspect that should we travel on any of their other ships we would experience the same level of service. If you don't enjoy this ship, their staff, the entertainment, the food...then I would think it's because you didn't try to or want to. My opinion...you cannot go wrong cruising this ship or line.

Was sad to leave...

lgstovall’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10554
Comfy bed, nice size room, love the bathroom set up. Wish we could have utilized the balcony more, but due to cool weather we just mostly kept the curtains open or door open for the breeze. The dark out curtain makes it perfect when you only get 5 or 6 hours of darkness.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Adventure Kart Expedition
    The excursion itself was ok, but the people are really what made it. Just listening to their stories about Alaska and their own personal travels was better than the ride up a mountain on an ATV. It was pretty, but not worth the money.
    View All 32 Adventure Kart Expedition Reviews