3. Regal Princess
I chose this cruise because I wanted to go to the places where the cruise was going. I particularly liked ST Petersburg. I also liked Stockholm, and wish we would have had more time there. The Regal is a nice ship. I have noticed the quality of the food declining in the main dining rooms. They do not group the food together properly. For example, they would have linguine with french fries. I found myself ordering linguine and then ordering another dish to get the clam sauce with crab meat. They just do not group the foods correctly. There are exceptions to the food review. I loved the Crown Grill, the steakhouse. I also liked Alfredos whci is the pizza restaurant on deck 5. I had a hard time getting surf and turf on the second formal night, because they come as separate dishes. Eventually I was successful in ordering 2 dinners at the same time to get lobster and steak. I liked the gym, and went there 3 times during the cruise, although they could use more room for floor stretching and exercises. The room were imaculate, and my steward was great. The entertainment was sometimes really good, and sometimes really bad. I liked the production shows and the singer they flew into to do the oldies. He was the princess entertainor of the year in 2016. I am not crazy that almost everything good is considerred a separate charge. Gelato is an additional 3.50. I think that is petty. I played in the casino, and they were very friendly, and my the end of my cruise they were calling me by name. I guess I spent too much time there.

Great cruise for sightseeing in the Baltic capitals.

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Michaelhenry144

The room were imaculate, and my steward was great.

Michaelhenry144’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Cabin D324
The cabin was very nice. There was enough room to unpack my clothes and hang them up.
  Regal Princess Deck Plans