3. Independence
Usually, there are glitches on any trip. Not this one! The food was more than 5 star, the staff were extremely accommodating, the ship clean and just the right size. Loved not sharing it with 2000 other people. If you needed anything, they would help you get it...even for meals. Had a birthday and the pastry chef made me a special cake...it was wonderful! You will never starve on this trip as you could eat as much or as little as you wanted...you have a choice of half or whole portions. As a foodie, I give the food rave reviews! Saw great harbors on the Maine coast and had just the right amount of time at each port. I keep sharing my great memories with every friend I see. If you want to disco or gamble all night long, this isn't for you but if you want a classy, highly memorable trip, we had it on the Independence on American Cruise Lines. Highly recommend this cruise line!!

The food, the scenery, the staff are terrific!!

Independence Cruise Review by arimurray

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: USA
arimurray’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Cruise Lines Independence price drops

Bathrooms were very large for most ships and the shower was great for my 6foot4 husband. Always cleaned promptly ....no complaints!